Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Toy Review

Ebeanstalk sent us a toy to review.  We received the Home Sweet Home Book by Tiny Love

Miss Calleigh enjoyed the book with the help of her big sisters.  I know she'll enjoy it more as she gets older.

I loved that you could look at the pages of the book individually OR combine the book with the velcro strap to make it a 3D house.   Calleigh enjoyed chewing on the animals that pulled out of the pockets. 

I think this is a great gift for an older baby/toddler just beginning to understand some concepts. 

Thanks Ebeanstalk for the toy!

Ebeanstalk is a website dedicated to selecting great toys for 1 year olds and toys for 2 year olds. They have a team of moms and a team of child experts that help them pick out toys by age, so you can be sure your child gets toys that have been specifically matched to his or her age!

I was sent a free book for review. I was not compensated in any other way.  All opinions about the product are my own.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment