Monday, March 8, 2010

It's monday again!

 


Well I had my menu all planned out.  Then the unthinkable happened. My fridge/freezer died and I lost everything in the freezer and half of what was in the fridge.  Which means, we had to get a new fridge last night when My DH returned home. AND we have to go grocery shopping.  So this menu plan might change, depending on what we find at the grocery store tonight.  More on my weekend in another post.


Monday: Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, sausage, eggs
Wednesday: Stroganoff (crockpot), fresh bread, green beans
Thursday: Potato soup
Friday: Taco's, refried beans, mexican rice
Saturday: Fajitas (with leftovers from Fri. night)
Sunday: Dinner At Pap's.


For more wonderful Menu's visit Org Junkie

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment