Next Monday (the 28th)we have a full day of tests at Children's. We have another MRI and a renogram (to test her kidney function)
Based on the results of the renogram, we will decide which surgery we will be doing, basically either leaving the kidney in or taking it out. It all depends on the results of the renogram.
Then tuesday we will be meeting with our Urologist to go over the results of the tests and also schedule surgery. It might be a quick surgery (as in next week) OR it might be a little off (summer time), we won't know until we meet with the URO and staff.
We are on the road to being done with this! I will be SO happy when surgery is scheduled and over.
6 months ago