Thursday, April 29, 2010

The weight stuff.....

In my case, its a total lie, that breastfeeding helps you lose weight, if anything I actually gain weight while breastfeeding. And I eat pretty darn good too. But my biggest issue isn't really the weight, I really needed to tone my tummy muscles again (3 c-sections will kill them) so...


I've been doing a semi-quasi Biggest Loser with my September 09 Mommies.


We're down to 4 of us.

I love it. It is amazing how much I am encouraged just by checking in with others online.

Since most of my friends live away, its hard to get involved in an exercise routine here where I am held accountable by a friend. Being held accountable online, well that works out for me.


And I've only got 4-5 lbs to go before I'm at my ideal weight.

Just in time for summer!








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for staying fit and accountable! I need to tone up my tummy muscles too! What's your strategy? :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete