Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Silly Monkey Story





Our oldest daughter was walking by 9 monhts, running at 10. Our middle daughter was running by 9 months. So we've been sort of surprised that Miss Calleigh has had little to no interest in crawling/being mobile.

Which is why when I came into the living room, to find this, I had to laugh out loud. Oh yes. This child. She's stepping up the game and proving to DH & I that she is NO slowpoke.



Not only had she stood herself up at the laundry basket, she was also happily throwing my clean clothes on the floor all around her.

*sorry for the icky pic, it was taken with my cellphone*

For more stories, visit 3G&2S

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Just when you start to have doubts, they always prove you wrong. Hey, maybe she'll be helping you fold the clean laundry pretty soon too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our oldest started walking right around her 1st birthday.

    Our littlest is 13 months old and still crawling (very quickly). She's also climbing, pulling up, and walking with support. I have a feeling it won't be long before her 1st steps... :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete