Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday

I'm not sure why, but the catch all spot in my bedroom is my papasan chair. It freqently gets laundry (clean), toys, paperwork, and everything else tossed on it. SO this week I cleaned it off.


BEFORE -- You can see it covered with stuff. 

And After.  The blue sweater went to teh closet after the picture.  The white blanket stays there in case I curl up in it and get cold and the purple burp cloth was there because I'd just but the baby to sleep. (She's in the hammock next to the chair)

Night Night, sweet girl.





Click for more Tuesday Tackles


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! Great cleaning job! LOL it's hard to be so organized with a little one isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet tackle:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do the same thing with a chair in college and my roommate lovingly called it the "chair of wonders." Your daughter is absolutely precious. We had a cocoon like that when she was first born, it looks so snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hammock is pretty! Tell us more about it. Does she always sleep in there - for naps + nighttime?

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete