Monday, April 12, 2010

UGH.

We are having to find a new set of medicines for Caity and her kidneys. She takes an antibiotic (ABX) as a prophylactic daily. Well she keeps getting break through UTI's. The most recent being from last week. They did a culture and checked the sensitivities on it. Unfortunately the bacteria was resistant to almost everything. Which leaves very few ABX out there for us to switch too.

I'm waiting on her URO to call us back with a new med. But I'm rather down about the whole situation. Poor girl goes through so much and so far it doesn't' really seem to be working/helping. I just keep fearing that it will come down to her needing a new kidney. Very frightening thought to me.







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'll be praying for your little one! Going to look around a bit more as well!

    ReplyDelete