Thursday, June 16, 2011

Flaunting the bump



It's funny to me, how each pregnancy changed me. With Caitlyn, I think we took like 5 total belly pics, and 2 of those were during holidays, so not planned.

with Isabella, I tried to take one every month.

And with Calleigh -- every two weeks.


So, in no particular order, Here's my bump progression. From Baby #1 to Baby #3.








And a few of my faves because it was the big girls loving the little





And don't you LOVE my PUPPPs belly? Yeah. It was atrocious. Worst part of pregnancy ever




Bella --
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And With Caitlyn!

18 weeks
Photobucket

27 weeks
Photobucket



38 weeks
Photobucket









Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those pics with your girls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had taken pictures with the girls while I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete