Monday, June 28, 2010

I had a fun Girl's Weekend!

My big girls went to their Mamaw's Thursday and came home Sunday.  While they were gone, Calleigh and I had a girl's weekend with Aunt G and Jar Jar's new girlfriend.

Friday night we went to Dinner at Cojita's Mexican.  It was good food.  Calleigh enjoyed the rice and some of her own snacks.   Then we went back to G's and watched some True Blood! Something I'd never watch with my big girls with me.  Vampires are my weakness and I love the Sookie books. 

Saturday we got up, met up with Jennifer (Cayden's mom!)  and went to Mary's Nails.   We all got pedicures and got our nails painted in a cute Red/White/Blue design for the fourth!  Then we had lunch at Bleu Monkey grill.  Yum!  It was a good place.  Loved the Mac & Cheese balls and my pasta.  I got fettucine with chicken and sun dried tomatos.  YUM YUM YUM!  Then we went and had dessert at Dolce Gelato!  YUM Rocky Road Gelato.  I want more now! 

After that we did some shopping, Kroger, Big Lots, Dollar Tree, Michael's.  Tried to stop at Mindy's but she wasn't home.

Yesterday was church.  Afterwards, we hit papaw's for lunch as usual, then home.  Big girls got in around 6.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment