Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lunch Today

I've made a deal with myself to post their lunches at least once a week, but I think I"m going to put them on a food blog (along with menu plans, etc) to keep it all the same. We'll see how that goes.

Today's lunches are:


Sassy Container -- Caity's lunch.  Turkey sandwich on a WW mini bagel.  Mini pasta (Italian dressing tomato and cucumbers added after pic) and a cheese stick.  She took some crackers in a small container too. 

Tinkerbell -- Izzie's lunch -- Carrots, sweet pickle, Ham/Cheese croissant. (The ham/cheese is baked into the croissant.

Princess container: Calleigh's -- Carrots, black eyed peas, and mashed tater smiley faces, and cut up chicken bites, and cheese circles.

The two littles also have applesauce to go with theirs.


Sharing with What's for lunch Wednesday at Shannons. Click to see more lunches here



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the Princess and Tinkerbell containers! I need to go to the Disney store!

    Erika at www.bar7ranch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I bought the Princess bento for my step daughter. I can't wait to see her and watch her reaction, she'll flip! Nice lunches Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those containers are ADORABLE! I was just browsing the What's for Lunch linky and saw your name! I LOVE the idea of bento lunches; gonna try my hand at one today. We'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete