Since summer break started, I've been enjoying tons of things and having fun with a few of my favorite things.
Things such as...
- Gelato. YUM. It's so much better than ordinary ice cream. If your local you have to try Dolce Gelato in Cornerstone.
- Smore Tarts. Picked these up at Sams with G and Oh my gosh SINFUL. They are mini graham cracker crust tarts filled iwth Chocolate and Marshmellow. A perfect perfect summer rendition of a campfire favorite
- Fresh out of the garden tomatoes. I could seriously eat my weight in them. Especially the little cherry ones.
- Homemade canned Dill Pickles. another little thing I could eat all the time.
- Books. I love to read. I love to read A lot! In fact I need to get to the library to pick up some more books, but alas I have not made it yet.
- My babies, of course.