Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A few of my favorite things

I love SUMMER!  I love other months too and I hate the heat, but for some reason Summer is just my favorite time of year. 

Since summer break started, I've been enjoying tons of things and having fun with a few of my favorite things. 

Things such as...



  • Gelato.  YUM.  It's so much better than ordinary ice cream.  If your local you have to try Dolce Gelato in Cornerstone. 
  • Smore Tarts.  Picked these up at Sams with G and Oh my gosh  SINFUL. They are mini graham cracker crust tarts filled iwth Chocolate and Marshmellow.   A perfect perfect summer rendition of a campfire favorite 
  • Fresh out of the garden tomatoes.  I could seriously eat my weight in them.  Especially the little cherry ones.  
  • Homemade canned Dill Pickles.   another little thing I could eat all the time. 
  • Books.  I love to read.  I love to read A lot!  In fact I need to get to the library to pick up some more books, but alas I have not made it yet. 
  • My babies, of course. 








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kris, thanks for visiting my blog! Your girls are precious. I agree with you about many of your favorite things, especially the smores, tomatoes, and books (and my baby, of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like summer better if it wasn't 95+ degrees out. ;)

    That said, I do love all of the fresh fruit that abounds (and I like escaping to cooler parts of the state).

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete