Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Stash

Here's our CDs. I'm working on a better storage system but so far I have not come up with one. If you have ideas I'm all ears.

 Well this is what I use NOW with Calleigh.

Pic #1
Photobucket

 Left Side from top - OS AIO, TXBB AI2, OS AIO, me made AI2, Me made AI2, OSOcozy AIO, 2 OS BG pockets
Right Side from top - OS AIO, OS AIO, OS AIO, S Magicall AIO, S MAGICALL AIO, WAHM fitted, WAHM Fitted, WAHM fitted, BB Fitted

Pic #2

Photobucket

Left Side - 2 KL sz 1 fitteds, 5 HH pockets Right Side - KL sz1, ATD fitted, KL sz1, Apple bottom baby fitted, KLsz1, beccabottoms fitted, KL sz1, valor kids fitted Middle - WAHM fitted, Sugar Plum baby fitted

 Pic #3
Photobucket


infant prefolds -- 24 (some dyed, some plain) Honeyboy AIO, WAHM AI2, memade AIO, me made fitted7

 Pic #4
Photobucket

covers, snappis, doublers, inserts, pins

Not pictured -- a few more AIOs (in wetbag) and about 3.5-4 dozen prefolds (another bin).



We do also use disposables.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment