Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Keeping it Real

Some friends of mine were discussing other people and their annoying habit of pretending life is always sunshine rainbows, and good stuff.  But as my friend said, we're real moms and we know its not always perfect. This is keeping it real.   I went downstairs to work on laundry, leaving the three girls in the playroom playing with blocks.  DH was in our bedroom working from home on his laptop.  I come upstairs (after about 30 mins) and this is what I found. Chocolate ice cream (melted) and used as finger paint all over my fridge. All 3 of them were in on it too. 



Yes they also got into condiment packages and pasta noodles.   And amazingly enough Daddy didn't hear a peep.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dads never hear a peep when the kids are getting into trouble. They also don't notice when everyone mysteriously gets silent.

    ReplyDelete