Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
Just that we all stay healthy and have a good time as a family.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Christmas morning starts whenever the kids wake. They are allowed to collect their stockings when they wake up, but have to wait on gifts for everyone else to wake. Once everyone is awake, we sit down to open gifts. We take turns round robin, with all the kids. Once gifts are all open, DH puts stuff together/puts in batteries, while I make a huge brunch.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I'd love a Kindle or Nook! And a small gift card to buy books for it!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We do a lot of crafting/baking. Mostly using things we already have in the house.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played a lot of card games. And of course monopoly. We do a "dirty santa" game every year, even now!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Cookie baking/decorating. We read the christmas story on christmas eve. PJs opened chirstmas eve.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
If we were to leave, I'd go someplace tropical. OR some place with lots of snow.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Wheel of Fortune for Nintendo DS
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for Playstation 3
Kinect Dance Party Bundle
6 months ago